For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future. Jer. 29:11







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Days



....the number of days until we go to Haiti. The number of days until I get to spend more than just a few hours with Cadonia. The number of days until Woody gets to actually see his daughter for the first time. It seems like such a long time but I know when we get there the time we have with her will fly by. But still, I am looking forward to getting to know her better. I have been thinking alot about her this week, especially with Mother's Day being this past Sunday. I have been thinking about all the things that I do know about her, which isnt much. I know the following:

1. Her birth certificate says she is 5, and will be 6 in October. (I don't believe that)

2. She says she is 8.

3. She like Fruit Loops.

4. She like dogs.

5. She has 7 siblings.

6. Her favorite color is red.

7. She gets car sick.(the times she has been to the beach with groups from Knoxville she has gotten sick) Poor Girl!

8. She is totally adorable and won my heart quickly.

I can't wait to add to this list in.....you got it, 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment